Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Item Name:||Attic Stair Tent||Function:||Heat Resistant,Moisture-Proof ,waterproof|
|Operating Temperature:||-40 To +80 ℃||Reflectivity::||97 %|
|Application:||Attic Stairs, Scuttle Holes, Peak||Material:||Alu/XPE/Alu Or Alu/bubble/Alu|
|Nsulating Temperature:||15-20 ℃||Size:||25 X 54 X 13|
25 X 54 X 13 Attic Staircase Tent Hatch Fire proof
25 X 54 X 13 inches The Attic Tent is a specially engineered, patented insulator designed to create an air transfer barrier between your attic and living areas. Main Materials: Nylon Fabric and Polyurethane Form + Flame Retardant Dimensions - 25" Wide - 54" Length - 13" height clearance with a 2" mounting Flange Note: This is the second most standard commonly used size used for fold down attic stairs Used for fold down attic stairs, scuttle Holes and Knee wall doors
• Reduces heat loss caused by most attic doors
• Improves indoor air quality by reducing allergen and dust flow from the attic
• EnergyStar-rated and significantly raises R-value of the house
• Affordable - see cost savings almost immediately
• Easy to install, comes in a variety of sizes, and durable
• 2-Year Warranty
How It Works
Most attic doors are poorly designed and cause tremendous energy loss throughout the year. They are often made of thin plywood: an uninsulated material that doesn't perfectly seal air leakage (when new) and only worsens with age (as it warps due to dramatic temperature differences). Consider this: even the tiniest gap around the attic door perimeter -- as small as 1/32 (0.08 cm) -- is like leaving a 5-square inch opening or window open all year!
The Attic stair cover, an insulating attic door cover that shields and puts a lid on air leaks, addresses all of the primary issues as well as being
How To Use
• Open the heavy-duty zippers that allow easy access to the attic.
• Enter the attic and close the attic door if needed (NOTE: You cannot close the Attic Tent from inside the attic).
• Remember to close the zipper once you exit the attic.
Contact Person: dora